Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Diamond in the Ruff


I was given a book yesterday and asked to read a little section that spoke on GlobalGiving. I knew a little about the organization from my time at ASAP, but this article gave me a brand new prospective. My mind began processing so many thoughts on non-profit organizations, but I kept coming back to this one question "Who really cares?"

GlobalGiving is one of those organizations that capture the beauty of non-profit. They have designed their work to help the donor and non-profit find a meeting ground and make change possible. The blueprint for this organization was made with sincerity and compassion and you can see it in all that they do. It’s comforting to know that some people really do care. If you would like to learn more visit GlobalGiving.com.

-Shannon

No comments: